INDOOR CARPARK MULTIPOINT SYSTEM
PRODUCT CATALOGUE (click for PDF)
Only $11,990 + shipping.
The Multipoint System consists of up to 32 charge point terminals centrally managed from a control unit which is normally located beside the car park payment station. Drivers tag on and off at the control unit which energises the charge point, manages the charge, records the charging data and bills the driver when he or she tags off. The Multipoint System can be integrated with the car park payment system so that charge point activation and billing can be controlled using the parking ticket provided by the car park operator.
Video Animation – Multipoint System Animation
Multipoint Brochure – Shortform
Multipoint Brochure – Long Form
User Guide – Multipoint User Guide
Skidata Testimonial – Skidata Testimonial
- Stainless steel body
- Access and prepayment with proximity cards
- Identification with magnetic band cards or bar code (optional)
- Touch LCD screen 15″
- Control up to 32 outlets
- TCP-IP communication
- Smart aesthetic design
- Integrated power control management
- Integration with other systems (payment systems, counters from electricity suppliers, car park guidance systems and other control devices
- Alarm management
- Monitoring and reporting
Wall Mounted Charge Stations
Wall Mounted Stations available include the CCL-WBC-SL 32 (Type 1) and CCL-WBM-SL 32 (Type 2,) depending on whether Type 1 or Type 2 installation is required. For detailed specification sheets on these models, please see pages 14 and 15 of the long form Multipoint Brochure.
CDU-TCP unit consolidates data feeds from multiple charge points.
- Plastic ABS unit RAIL DIN format
- Dimensions 106x90x57,5 mm
- RS-485 data bus integration for multiple charge points and metering devices
- Internal memory to store charging data
- Ethernet TCP/IP communication to multiple charge points
- 4 digital inputs and 4 relay outlets controlled remotely or by internal configuration